Write for us
Do you have an article that you think would be suitable for ThePricer? Do you have newer information on an older article currently live on our website? Do you have researched statistics regarding the price of products or services? Do you have a piece of content that you’d like to be shared with the world from a reputable website? If you’re in any of these situations, then you’re ready to become a member of ThePricer contributor team. Send your pitch using the form below. Our editorial team will read and review your content and incorporate it into future posts.
You can add any backlinks to the article, but we reserve the right to remove links that take viewers to pages with no informational value, pages with incentive advertising or over-advertised sales pages.
A lot of people have asked us if we accept guest posts. We not only accept, but love receiving them and usually post them pretty quickly. It’s great for our readers to get points of view that differ from ours, so you’re not even obliged to have the same opinions as us.
Want to know what we can do for you?
We can bring your post in front of our readers and provide exposure to your ideas, work, research, or your company. We get guest posts from all kinds of people coming from all backgrounds, niches, and businesses but all of them create content that we believe is worth reading.
If you want to submit a guest post, you can contact us through the contact form found on this page.
Read our guest posting rules before you get into it.
- Length: You should write an article with a minimum of 600 words.
- Paragraphs: Make your article easier for our users to read, by dividing it into paragraphs
- Links: You can include external or internal links, but we do reserve the right to remove any backlinks if we feel that they don’t have a place within the content.
- Media: Media like videos, images, maps, tweets, or alike can be included in the post, but they should be discussed with us first.
Guest posts we like
All of our posts are made to answer a simple question: How much does it cost? So yours should do the same. Your content can be in any niche and included in any category (if a category of your choice doesn’t exist, we can create it). The article should be unique and on a topic that hasn’t been already discussed on the website.
Guest posts we don’t like
We don’t like and never accept posts that are too promotional, over-advertised of the writer’s business or someone else’s (we never accept ad looking articles). We have no problem promoting the writer or their business (read “what we need” below for more information) and love to read about any new products but the article should be about the price of a particular product pr service, not an advertisement of the product.
What we need
We’ll need a biography for yourself, for your profile, as well as social media links, so our readers can get in contact or follow you. Also for your profile, we will need a high-quality photograph of yourself. We reserve the right use just parts of the information you provide to us, or not use it at all if we feel it is deceitful or untrue.
Here are the house rules
Be open about who you are and who you work for. Our readers have the right to know your relationship to the topics you are writing about, including your professional experience. If you mention a person or company, tell us what your relationship is with them. We’re happy to link to your own work or theirs but be transparent first.
In order to publish content on the site we need to be certain that it is unique and of your own creation. There are search engine optimization reasons for this as well as copyright reasons but we primarily want to ensure that our readers have the opportunity to read content that is unique.
Our website writes about the cost of products and services, so that’s what our audience is interested in reading about. We won’t be able to publish content that isn’t related to these areas or written outside of a normal “how much” type of article. Have a read through our archives to see the kind of content we publish.
Sometimes readers submit content to us that is well written and interesting but is just an ad for their or another person’s company. Readers tend to notice these and generally dislike them, and so do we. If you work for a company we’re happy to give them a mention and a link in your bio but as for the main body of your article, we want that to be about your area of expertise, not about how great your company is.
Copyright and defamation can be a legal minefield so be careful that sources are clearly stated (perhaps with links) and any statements are factual. We might have to edit or might not be able to publish your article if there are such issues or uncertainties.
Perhaps writing isn’t your thing, maybe you’re good at producing infographics or cartoons, or you have done a Google Hangout interview. That’s okay; if you want to see them published here we’ll be happy to have a look at them. The same rules about written copy apply, make it unique and be transparent about yourself and your relationship with anybody or company you mention. Also, be transparent about copyright (be careful of music in videos).
I have a few ideas; can I email them to you?
Yeah. Have a look through the site to see the types of topics that we cover, we’re more likely to go for a post if it will be of interest to our readers.
Can anything help me get published?
A good track record is helpful when submitting content – when you’re submitting content let us know a bit about yourself; who, for example, have you written for before?
I work for a company, can we write a guest post?
Certainly, but the same house rules (above) apply as for individuals.
Will you edit our post?
We will probably edit your post for our house-style but we won’t change the message or meaning of your article. Here are some of the most common edits that we do;
- Spelling: We might change the spelling in your post to American English, although our news team is international.
- Clarity: We occasionally edit sentences for clarity.
- Grammar: Do you the Oxford comma? We usually do, so we might make this and other small grammatical changes to your article.
- Links: If you mention a topic that we have covered before we will link to our previous posts in yours – this will give the reader a greater knowledge of the topic and help put your post in context. We’ll also link, and we encourage you to do so as well, to third party websites, if their content is relevant. If you include links that are just designed to advertise other services we might remove these or render them with nofollow tags (remember Be genuine).
- Images: We will illustrate your post with a featured image (you can provide one if you wish; it must be at least 900px wide and of your own creation or from a recognized creative commons source, we’ll need the link to verify this).
- Rich Media: Occasionally we’ll illustrate your post with rich media, such as videos, maps, and/or tweets.
Will you remove our article in the future?
We haven’t had to remove any gust bloggers’ articles yet but if a substantial complaint is made against a post may have to. But if you follow the rules above you should be fine.
I sent you an article but it’s not on the site.
Sorry about that. That sometimes happens, but we do try and respond to all emails.
If you feel like you can abide to all the above rules, then use the form below to start a conversation with us:
At ThePricer, we write articles, we review products and services, and sometimes we post articles from other bloggers or from sponsors. These sponsored blog posts are paid publications and we accept them if they fulfill our post guidelines.
Read our guidelines mentioned ahead that must be fulfilled by your blog post to make them eligible for a sponsored post on ThePricer:
- If you want us to publish a post on Thepricer and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, in accordance with FTC regulations. The post will usually end with a byline mentioning “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).”
- We will accept sponsored posts only when we will be informed in advance.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case. Currently, we have a strong readership based on organic traffic, direct visitors, social media, and email subscribers.
- We allow maximum 2 “do-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be of a minimum of 500 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. The same applies to the videos. We will edit the featured image to be 610×380 px, so make sure the picture you provide looks good resized to this height and width.
- We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of ThePricer. And, we reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- You can ask for custom links on keywords and custom anchor texts, but we do reserve the right to not use your anchor.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against our policy.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent ThePricer.
- We won’t post anything offensive/illegal or within the pharma/porn/gambling categories
So, if you want to get your sponsored posts published on ThePricer, contact us via the form below:
At ThePricer, we are dedicated to providing the most useful and accurate information to our users, and reviewing products/services is a part of the same. If you want to get your product/service reviewed by us, send us an email using the form below
Read our guidelines mentioned ahead that must be fulfilled by your product/service to make them eligible for review. We accept all kinds of products/services/online apps for review, but we must receive the product in advance, before posting the review.
- Your product/service/online app must be your own intellectual property as we don’t accept duplicity and copying. We don’t accept demo, trial and test version for review as the stability and security of the product being shared with our users is our top priority.
- Your app must be hosted on Google Play Store, Apple Store, or Windows Store. Similarly, your extensions must be available on suitable platforms.
- The products and services that target our audience will be prioritized.
- If the app or service has some adult and pornographic content or it is offensive in any manner, it’ll be rejected.
- It should fulfill the quality standards and should be in coherence with the theme of ThePricer (if you know us, you’ll know what we are all about).
- For apps and extensions, we need 1-week time and your review request will be queued in our review pipeline as soon as it is approved by us. For online services, we’ll write a review after the final report is received.
- For gadgets and other products that will be shipped to us, we need 2 weeks as we test them accordingly and our aim is to provide completely accurate information to our readers.
- The gadgets must be sent with the complete specification, manufacturing, and pricing details.
- We don’t accept monetary favors. We are honest. Don’t send us review requests if you intend to put your words in our mouth because there’s a different category for that- “sponsored posts“
- In case it’s computer software or mobile app, we give priority to free and open source products. If you are having a paid product and you wish to get media coverage, you can apply for sponsored content or buy advertising slots.
- We are a team of pleasant people. So don’t expect any bashing and tear-down (we’ll rather decline your review requests).
Send us your review requests and ask us questions by using the form below:
Note: The final decision to accept or decline any review request is ours.