ThePricer is a website designed to help end-users find valuable and up to date information regarding the costs of different products or services. As our website became bigger and bigger, our team has turned to regular people to update our categories with newer articles, by launching our Write for ThePricer program. It turned out to be a big success, bringing forth very interesting articles like The Cost of a Finger Monkey or The Price of a Christmas Vacation in Prague.
While doing our research we couldn’t help but notice the high expenses that the average student faces on a monthly basis. This led us to the decision to launch a yearly scholarship worth $1,500 to a current college student to help with some of the educational costs. And all we ask in return is for interested students to write an essay about “How Education Costs Have Changed in The Last Decade”. There is no restriction in terms of the colleges that we accept, so any undergraduate or postgraduate student can participate.
Details about This Scholarship
The scholarship worth $1,500 will be awarded to the student that writes the best essay on the topic: “How Education Costs Have Changed in The Last Decade”.
Our editorial staff will pick the best article and the student that submitted it will be contacted either by phone or email to provide the information required for the sum of $1,500 to be transferred into their account.
All students that are within the terms below will be eligible to apply for ThePricer Student Scholarship Program:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States
- Aged between 16 to 25 as of 15th February 2018
- Not incarcerated or under prosecution as of 15th February 2018
- Must be in good academic standing, at least 3.0 GPA
- Write and submit 1000-1500 words article on the topic “How Education Costs Have Changed in The Last Decade”
How To Apply
- A 700 to 1,500-word essay about the topic “How Education Costs Have Changed in The Last Decade” should be emailed to [email protected] in Docx or PDF format.
- A short description of the person behind the essay
- Name and Address of the college you’re enrolled at along with a college ID proof.
- Contact information and links to any social network accounts you use and want to be shared along with your work
- Starting Date: 12th March 2020
- Final Submission Date: 10th January 2021
- Reviewing of all submissions: From 11th January 2018
- Declaring the Winner: By 10th February 2021
- Sending the cheque: 15th of February 2021
- The cheque will be mailed to the student, or if that isn’t possible, to their college/school/institution. Approved payment options are PayPal or direct wire transfer.
We aim to make it a yearly scholarship.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
By participating, you are giving your consent for us to contact you via mail and/or call to you. In addition, if you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, college identification, and your essay on our site for promotional purposes without any additional compensation to you. If you want us to use your photo, you may include it in your submission. The scholarship winner is responsible for payment of any state/federal tax.