An attribute that provides senses pleasure, is beauty. To look good and feel good is the definition of beauty, right? It is in our women’s nature to want to look beautiful and extravagant. Models and celebrities have always been the benchmark for most women and it’s undeniably the perfect appearance and presentability they projected. The stars’ beauty tricks are now available to us, normal people.
Have you ever yearned after the perfect genes that models wear? Now, we too can have genes as thick, curved, and long as they have and that in just a few minutes.
The new trend, in beautifying your eyes, is false eyelashes!
This is The Cost of Eyebrow Tattoos
False eyelashes are of two types: tape and individual. The first ones have a dramatic effect, while the last ones are proper for a natural look. The only disadvantage of individual lashes is that you can pull off your natural lashes, when you whitewash them. More important than eyelash’s brand or price is the adhesive you use. In general, all come bundled with a tube of glue, but not every time is a qualitative one. The most used, recommended, and appreciated by make-up artists is False Las DUO Adhesive, which is found at affordable prices in stores like MAC or Sephora but also on shopping sites. You can find it in 2 versions, colorless or black, at 7 grams or 14 grams.
How to apply them:
- With the help of tweezers, remove the lashes from their support. If they are tape lashes, place them over your eyelashes, from the inner corner of the eye to see if they fit in length. If they exceed the outer corner, cut each lash until they reach a suitable size;
- Apply the adhesive, either directly from the tube or with a thin brush. Leave it to dry for about 30 seconds, until it becomes sticky;
- Place the lashes, as close to the line of natural lashes, either with tweezers or by hand, at your convenience. Start with the outer corner, pressing slightly for fixing them and do the same for the rest of the eye. Do not worry if you can see the glue, when it dries it becomes transparent.
- Apply mascara and eyeliner to correct the eventual imperfections.
If You Want To Get a Tattoo, You’ll Spend This Much
Keep your face natural and bright. Add a bright blush in a shade of pink or a reddish pigment. At the lashes base distribute a beige shadow, bright and apply it under the form of eyeliner. Finally, use mascara in a single layer, and choose a pink lip gloss, creamy, and very shiny.
How to remove them:
- Put whitewasher on a disk and place it on top of the lashes. It will peel off after a few seconds.
- Clean the lashes from mascara and glue. Keep them in their box until the next use
Synthetic Eyelash Extensions: average price – $75+
Silk Eyelash Extensions: average price – $100+
Mink Eyelash Extensions: average price – $500+
Faux-Mink Eyelash Extensions: average price – $500+
Do not get discouraged if you’re not doing great for the first time, better late than never! You know what they say, repetition is the mother of learning!