If you want an extraordinary look every day without a bit of makeup, then you can confidently use the eyelash lamination technique.
Eyelash lamination is an alternative to eyelash extensions and aims to thicken and bend natural eyelashes without the need for mascara. This procedure is intended for all lovers of beauty, who go along the lines of the natural, people who have short and light eyelashes, those with droopy eyelashes. The lamination procedure is the best alternative for people who do not use mascara or who have developed allergies to it. The procedure can also benefit men who have too long eyelashes (usually a problem for those who wear glasses) or those whose eyelashes grow down and make it difficult to look through them.
The products required for such procedures are of the highest quality based on vitamins, oils, stimulates collagen, and accelerate your natural eyelash growth. For better result needed 3 sessions every 4 weeks thereafter be will perform 1 session at 8-12 weeks. After the first session, the natural lashes will lengthen and thicken by up to 30%, reaching the end of the 3 sessions at a percentage of over 50%.
The rolling procedure has 7 stages that take approx. 90 minutes. The procedure is performed as follows:
- Eye make-up removal. It is made with a delicate foam, special for the sensitive area of the eyes. The lashes are then degreased with a saline solution.
- Attaching the lashes to the silicone curler. With the help of a special adhesive, the lashes are lifted from the root, using two pieces of silicone (the so-called “eyelash curlers”). The lashes stick in this position and so they get the curvature of the curler.
- Form 1 (gene curvature). It is made using the special FORM1 cream for curving natural eyelashes, a cream that opens the cuticle of the hair, and thus the eyelash curves in the shape of the applied curler.
- Fix 2 (fixing eyelashes). With the help of this product, the lashes are fixed on the silicone curler and thus the obtained curvature is preserved.
- Painting. Apply a special paint to the sensitive area of the eyes with a very weak oxidant of 1.5%. This step will color the natural lashes in deep black, and the lashes after being dyed seem longer because in many cases the tips of the lashes are light and even transparent.
- Nutritious filler for eyelashes. It is used after the process of bending, fixing, and dyeing the eyelashes. This serum contains active ingredients that moisturize and nourish the hair, including PANTHENOL, known as provitamin B5, which acts on the integrity of the hair, having an effective action to repair the hair; HYDROLYZED KERATIN, a product that straightens and regenerates keratin structures, already present in the hair, giving shine and hydration; BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE, a complex of peptides and vitamins that increases the resistance of the hair, promotes the proliferation of keratinocytes, gives volume and lengthens the natural eyelash.
- Fashion lash (eyelash fixing gel). It is used at the end of the lamination treatment and has the consistency of a transparent mascara. This product has the ability to protect the hair from the effects of daily application of mascara and external factors from the environment.
Laminating lashes: benefits
Following the procedure, you will get eyelashes enriched with natural keratin, collagen, and vitamins, regeneration of the damaged structure (eyelash will be smoother and brighter), eyelashes that exceed 2 mm due to colorless tip coloration and curvature, each eyelash becomes thicker up to about 20-30%.
Eyelash lamination is a process suitable for those who do not want eyelash extensions due to their weight or discomfort or who pause for eyelashes and still want bulky eyelashes. Such a treatment would be recommended precisely because it helps the eyelashes to grow healthier and stronger. The effect of the procedure lasts up to two months.
How to care for lashes after rolling?
Immediately after the procedure, between 12 and 24 hours, the substances used are still active and we can’t put on make-up, we can’t wet our eyelashes and we have to be a little careful about the way we sleep, especially if we chose to do lamination in the evening.
After this time, we can resume our care rituals, wet our eyelashes, swim, apply mascara, anything.
How much does it cost?
The average price for an eyelash lamination can vary between $90 and $160 per session.
Also, you can choose to do it by yourself and pay between $25 and $70 for an eyelash lamination kit.
Is eyelash lamination worth it?
Definitely yes if you want to skip mascara, but still want a more wide-eyed look or have a more natural vibe.