FedEx Express connects people and opportunities, giving customers the advantage of accessing the world’s largest express air network and an unparalleled European road network.
FedEx Corporation owns 9 companies. These are FedEx Express, FedEx Kinko’s Office and Print Services, FedEx Corporation, FedEx Freight FedEx Ground, FedEx Custom Critical, FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Services, and FedEx Supply Chain Services. It currently ranks among the top in the world on the market segments they cover.
FedEx Corporation is the most eloquent example of adaptability to the needs of consumers in all sectors. It has managed to revolutionize the way we do business. Each company within the corporation is thus organized to meet the most diverse needs.
How much do the FedEx Kinko’s Office and Print Services cost?
FedEx Kinko’s Office and Print Services are the customers’ favorites when it comes to printing photos and documents. In the table below you will find the latest prices charged by FedEx for these services.
Prints & Enlargements (In Hours)
|8.5″ x 11″||$0.69|
|8.5″ x 14″||$0.69|
|11″ x 17″||$1.39|
Black & White
|8.5″ x 11″||$0.29|
|8.5″ x 14″||$0.29|
|11″ x 17″||$0.39|
With the Print Online service, you benefit from free shipping for a hundred or more orders. Expect to pay around $80 for the canvas prints, around $23 for posters, $15 for calendars, $20 for 20 cards, $28 for photo posters, $0.50 for 4”x6” prints, and only $15 for two 2”x2” passport photo prints that are available in store.
Why Choose FedEx Kinko?
Business owners cannot leave the printing of their business documents and photos to chance. With FedEx Kinko Photo Services you can be sure that your photos and documents are of high quality so they can resist over time and future generations can cherish and appreciate them.
The printing services offered by FedEx Kino are based on both quality and volume, thus managing to offer excellent quality at advantageous prices.
Also, FedEx makes sure that your documents and photos are delivered safely and on time.
Perseverance, adaptability, and organizational culture are the keys to FedEx’s success. Today, FedEx is a global network of companies that share the same vision of innovation and industry.
FedEx Kinko Services
One of the innovative services offered by FedEx Kinko is their Print Online service. The clients can send their documents over to the Office and Print Center where innovative solutions such as order tracking online and custom tabs are applied to manuscripts for easier and faster printing.
You can make an online order for the printing solutions offered by FedEx Kinko through their Customer Portal service. Also, within this portal, a large catalog of an enterprise’s most commonly-printed documents can be created.
FedEx Kinko’s Products
- Personalized products: with FedEx Kinko, you can print your personalized message not only on mugs or t-shirts but also on the laptop cover, mousepads, greeting cards, or/and calendars.
- Print and/or Copy: you can print and/or copy your documents in both black and white and color, which will result in a high-quality manuscript.
- Photo Services: FedEx Kinko photo services use first-grade digital equipment to create photo gifts, photo prints without negatives from any digital camera or digital media device, passport photos, photo art, and photo enlargements.
- Banners and/or Signs: FedEx Kinko offers a large variety of accessories, styles, designs, and colors you can use for creating auto magnets, backlit signage, metal signage, vinyl banners, and many more.
- Technology Services: FedEx Kinko has the latest equipment for scanning for high-volume audio, CD duplication, workstations of both Macintosh and Windows, video conferencing, and docking ports of laptops.
- Business Documents: FedEx Kinko offers a large variety of business cards, stationery, newsletters, brochures, invitations, and flyers for business owners.
Commercial Document Solutions and Office and Print Center
In order to meet the needs of more than one hundred million customers, FedEx company has created two new divisions, called Commercial Document Solutions and Office and Print Center. There are retail locations where printing solutions are offered for both individuals and general businesses.
Also, FedEx offers to outsource innovative solutions so the large accounts can operate in a faster manner, more efficiently, and smarter. Both the Commercial Document Solutions and FedEx Kinko Office and Print Center provide services that have been adapted not only to large corporations but also to mobile professionals, small and medium-scale enterprises, and retail clients.