How Much Does Mesotherapy Cost?
The current trend in aesthetics is the improvement of the appearance of the skin by minimally invasive methods. These methods do not need a long-time recovery and do not produce a sudden change in the appearance of the exterior, but create it in a natural, gradual way. Mesotherapy, used from early time, helps maintain the beauty, shine, and health of the skin, without resorting to radical, surgical methods.
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive medical treatment, through which the correction of some skin conditions with aesthetic impact and rejuvenation are achieved.
There are two types of mesotherapy procedures on the market. In the first procedure, classical mesotherapy, needles are used, while the second uses electrical impulses specially designed to open the pores.
The first technique involves injecting substances or cocktails of substances into the dermis in a personalized manner, depending on the patient’s needs.
The second technique involves the help of an electric current. Here, the mesotherapy apparatus introduces cocktails containing vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly into the skin structure. These are needed for hydration and rejuvenation, stimulating its metabolism, blood microcirculation, and its synthesis of new collagen and elastin fibers.
The results are visible immediately after this cosmetic treatment. The skin is visibly firmer, more elastic, and brighter, having a rested, rejuvenated appearance, and the effect is maintained for a longer period of time.
How much does mesotherapy cost?
The cost of a mesotherapy procedure is from $200 to $600 per session and has an average cost of $250 to $450 per session. In general, a patient gets treatment for two or three parts of the body and may need a treatment per week. Depending on the patient, one may need 8 to 10 or more, sessions of mesotherapy. So, the total cost range for one body part can go from $2,000 to $6,000, up to $12,000 for three body parts.
At the Youth Fountain in the New Jersey area, the cost of mesotherapy treatment goes between $250 and $600 per session. In order to have a visible effect you may need around 10 or more sessions, so the final cost will vary depending on the individual needs.
Mesotherapy – substances used
Following the discussion with the patient and the objective evaluation of the patient, the specialist doctor proposes a personalized plan. Currently, there is a variety of products that can be injected in mesotherapy. Thus, they can use substances created in the laboratory, certified according to international standards, such as:
- Hyaluronic acid
- Amino acids, enzymes, and coenzymes
- Vitamins – Vitamin C 20%, vitamins B1, B3, B8, B5, B6, B9
- Trace elements
- Plant extracts
Or the patient’s own plasma enriched with platelets and growth factors, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). The patient’s own plasma enriched with platelets and growth factors, called PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) or VAMPIRE THERAPY, does not pose the risk of an allergic reaction and has the advantage of the presence of growth factors.
You might also like our articles on the cost of microneedling, Liftique, or HydraFacial.
The procedure begins with a small amount of blood being collected from the patient in a special kit, followed by centrifugation and platelet plasma. It is injected into the skin using mesotherapy techniques, several sessions requiring at first, followed by a maintenance session, at intervals determined by the doctor. For the patient’s comfort, an anesthetic cream can be applied before the procedure.
Does insurance cover the cost of the mesotherapy procedure?
Mesotherapy is considered a cosmetic procedure, and in this case, the expenses will not be covered by any medical insurance.
Even if mesotherapy treatment isn’t under any insurance coverage, most clinics and doctors offer from 10% to 20 % discount if one gets a five to ten mesotherapy sessions package.
Additional costs of this cosmetic procedure
Mesotherapy is a non-invasive procedure and in this case, there won’t be additional costs like anesthesia, facility fees, and so on. But you may consider the fact that the initial consultation will cost around $200.
Factors that affect the cost of mesotherapy treatment
- The experience and qualification of your surgeon;
- The location where you have your mesotherapy session, whether is a rural or urban area;
- The size and number of areas treated;
- The specific cocktail of ingredients used in mesotherapy injections;
- The number of sessions needed to achieve the desired results.
What are the effects of mesotherapy?
Facial mesotherapy is ideal for the immediate visible improvement of skin quality and elasticity, for activating the process of cellular repair and restructuring, sun-damaged skin, dry and dehydrated skin, lack of firmness and elasticity of the skin, hyperpigmentation, dull and tired skin, etc.
Results obtained at the facial level through mesotherapy:
- attenuates wrinkles and expression lines by reducing the density, depth, and volume of mimic wrinkles;
- closes the pores and solves many of the problems of enlarged pores;
- immediate skin smoothing effect;
- facial lifting effect along with long-term strengthening, tightening, and stretching effects;
- restores the brightness and firmness of the skin;
- intensively moisturizes the skin and regenerates in depth;
- reduces pigmentation lesions, rosacea, and acne;
- recontours the facial oval;
- softens the dark circles;
- smooths the skin;
- treats bags under the eyes, flaccid texture, neck, and double chin.
Mesotherapy treatment at the body level is best for cellulite of any degree, agglomerations of unsightly excess fats located on the calves, thighs, buttocks, hips, abdomen, arms, etc., areas with water retention, skin relaxation, body remodeling, stretch marks, and scars. It is also recommended for treating heavy leg sensations and muscle pain, as it reduces tension and eliminates the effects of stress. It is also used for hair loss prevention in some particular cases.
- Results obtained at the body level through mesotherapy:
- decongestion of tissue by the strengthening of blood flow, microcirculation, and lymphatic drainage;
- strong anti-cellulite and lipolytic effect due to active ingredients introduced in the dermis: L-carnitine, guaranine, caffeine, theobromine, Ivy extract, fucus extract, Centella Asiatica extract, Yerba Mate extract, etc.;
- preventing the growth of adipocytes and lipid storage;
- decrease in the thickness and volume of fat cells;
- firming and increasing skin tone;
- stimulating, energizing effect;
- reduction of telangiectasias.
Mesotherapy is not a procedure approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but the substances that can be injected in mesotherapy are all approved by FDA. The type of cocktail formulas used in mesotherapy treatment may differ from one practitioner to another, and from location to location.
The best way to have this procedure is to search for a licensed and well-experienced surgeon, in order to minimize the eventual side effect. You will only feel a slight tingling at the injection site and it isn’t uncommon for a small bruise to form in that area.
- Robeks Menu Prices - May 22, 2023
- How Much Does a Private Jet Cost to Own? - May 22, 2023
- How Much Does it Cost to Rent a Food Truck? - May 22, 2023
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!