If you want to build or refurbish the cooking area in your restaurant, you’ll have to purchase a cooking area hood fire suppression system.
Kitchen hood fire suppression systems are not just mandated in dining establishment kitchen areas throughout The United States and Canada, however, they’re also vital in ensuring that a fire is effectively contained in case of an emergency.
Kitchen area hood fire suppression systems are likewise critical in ensuring that the infrastructure of your kitchen is intact on the off chance that a fire needs to be snuffed out. Not having one can come at an expense to you and your company’s safety.
Just How Much Does A Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System Cost?
The expense of a cooking area hood fire suppression system depends upon the size of the hood it needs to cover, in addition to the kind of cooking surfaces. Nevertheless, normally they will cost somewhere between $2,000 and $6,000.
The cost will depend upon the variety of functions it includes, along with the brand name you opt for.
Which Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System Should I Purchase?
Amongst the more popular brand names that make cooking area hood fire suppression systems, Superior Hoods seem to be the most cost-effective.
Superior Hoods is UL 300 licensed and is certified with the requirements set out by the National Fire Protection Association.
They provide a propriety liquid suppressing agent that interferes with the chain reaction that triggers fires, produces steam to cool down fires, and develops a layer of foam that makes sure fires will not be reignited.
While Superior Hoods produce reliable fire suppression systems, you might have to buy extra devices in order to fulfill the local fire codes of your kitchen area.
Here’s just how much a Superior Hoods Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System could cost you:
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 4′ – $2,162.62
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 5′ – $2,276.44
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 6′ – $2,276.44
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 7′ – $2,201.60
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 8′ – $2,327.10
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 9′ – $2,250.00
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 10′ – $2,799.70
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 11′ – $2,965.52
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 12′ – $3,251.14
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 13′ – $3,387.08 ccc
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 14′ – $3,549.65
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 15′ – $3,874.43
- Superior Hoods Fire Suppression 16′ – $4,046.22
Ansul systems are able to safeguard every kind of cooking equipment including range tops, broilers, fryers, and griddles.
They can rapidly identify any fire utilizing a distinct arrangement of nozzle systems that guarantees optimum protection.
These systems are UL 300 listed, NFPA certified, and made in the U.S.A. They include a warranty and are especially versatile as far as setup goes.
Here’s just how much an Ansul Kitchen Area Hood Suppression System may cost:
- Ansul Pre-Pipe Fire System 4′ – 8′ at $3,204.96 to $3,483.65.
- Ansul Pre-Pipe Fire System 9′ – 12′ at $3,923.31 to $4,264.47.
- Ansul Pre-Pipe Fire System 13′ – 18′ at $4,829.54 to $5,249.50.
- Ansul Pre-Pipe Fire System 19′ at $5,194.24 to $5,645.24.
- Ansul Pre-Pipe Fire System 20′ at $5,492.64 to $5,970.64.
Kidde utilizes its own APC wet chemical agent that works particularly on fires triggered by oil and grease. This agent extinguishes fires and also produces a protective layer that restricts the reignition of fire.
These systems are backed by a service warranty and 24-hour automated defense. Kidde Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression Systems are also developed to decrease kitchen area downtime so you can go back to your typical operations as fast as possible.
Kidde also provides kitchen area hood fire suppression systems that are tailormade to food trucks and concession stands.
- Kidde Pre-Pipe Fire System 4′ to 8′ (Concession) for $2,102.45 to $2,285.27.
- Kidde Pre-Pipe Fire System 4′ to 8′ for $2,434.00 to $2,645.65.
- Kidde Pre-Pipe Fire System 9′ to 12′ (Concession) for $2,710.29 to $2,945.97.
- Kidde Pre-Pipe Fire System 9′ to 12′ for $3,041.83 to $3,306.34.
- Kidde Pre-Pipe Fire System 13′ to 18′ for $ 4,055.93 to $ 4,408.62.
- Kidde Pre-Pipe Fire System 19′ for $4,420.64 to $4,805.04.
- Kidde Pre-Pipe Fire System 20′ for $4,719.03 to $5,129.38.
How Does A Kitchen Area Hood Fire Suppression System Work?
When a fire is discovered, the system is tripped, and the gas line is cut off. Nozzles connected to the hood will produce a chemical mix that is capable of putting out grease fires.
Are There Any Other Fire Suppression Devices I Should Purchase?
A dry chemical fire extinguisher from the brand name Badger can cost anywhere between $67.35 and $118.25. Nevertheless, a wet chemical fire extinguisher from Badger might run you approximately $259.03 to $281.56.
These portable fire extinguishers include a 6-year service warranty and can be found in different weights and amounts.
A horn strobe is likewise a solid financial investment that can aid you to ensure the security of your staff members and customers. A horn strobe can cost anywhere between $202.60 and $220.22 and will allow you to select the volume and strobe pattern to notify people of a fire.
All set to Set Up a Kitchen Area Hood Fire Suppression System?
Cooking area hood fire suppression systems aren’t just for safeguarding your financial investment; they’re in fact mandated by the National Fire Prevention Association in the United States.
The very best fire suppression systems will rapidly put out any fire originating from the kitchen area with very little damage to your equipment.
While the rest of a restaurant isn’t as vulnerable to fires as the cooking area, it is necessary to have an appropriate commercial smoke alarm system, in addition to a commercial fire sprinkler – so ensure that you understand the expenses of these systems too.
- The Cost of Archery Lessons - October 3, 2022
- How Much Does SSSniperWolf Cost – SSSniperWolf’s Net Worth - October 2, 2022
- The Cost of an Appendectomy - October 1, 2022