Lip Augmentation Cost
Lip augmentation it’s a spectacular procedure with a great result, either it’s with implants, fat grafts, or injectable fillers, and can provide a permanent or temporary correction (depending on the augmentation’s type) to lips that lost fullness, wrinkled due to aging or thin lips.
The average price for one lip augmentation is around $1,500 – $3,000.
The average price for both lips augmentation is around $3,000 – $6,000.
The temporary augmentation, with injectable fillers, is less expensive, but it lasts from 3 to 18 months, depending on how much substance is injected. Here are some options for temporary lip augmentation:
- Hyaluronic acid – it is a temporary, easy procedure, very well tolerated by the patient, and it can last from 3 to 12 months, depending on the person and the quantity of this lip filler.
- Fat transfer – this procedure is done under local anesthesia, it lasts 45 minutes, and the result can last from 4 to 9 months, depending on the person and the quantity of this lip filler. It is the most used and required procedure. There are many types of procedures for lip augmentation, but this one remains the most harmless one, inexpensive, and with a guaranteed result. Lip augmentation with fat transfer gives your lips a volume aspect, a nice contour, makes them look very sensual.
Another Very Popular Plastic Surgery Is Breast Augmentation. Check Out The Cost To Have Breast Implants
Here are the other types of lip augmentation:
- Gore-Tex implants.
In general, lip augmentation is priced from $1,500 to $3,000 for one lip and from $3,000 to $6,000 for both lips. The final cost depends on the geographic location, on the type of procedure you choose, and of course, on the doctor, you go to.
The lip augmentation with fat transfer, from the patient’s own face, is more expensive than the synthetic implants.
The lip augmentation procedure is considered cosmetic surgery, so it won’t be covered by your health insurance.
If some procedures require anesthesia, patients should be able to take one, two, or even three days off from work to allow lip swelling to go down. The diet might be limited to soft foods for a few days if it’s necessary.
If the result is not as you wished, you will need another surgery in order to have the implant removed.
There are plenty of plastic surgeons that offer discounts for patients with multiple plastic surgeries.
You should check the doctor you intend to go to, make sure he is certified, and that he has experience in performing lip augmentation. You should also ask for some photographs of before-and-after looks of previous patients). You can find information about him/her both at the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Looking For A Full Improvement Of Your Looks? Here’s The Price Of A Face Lift
You should also be aware of the risks that this type of surgery implies, for example swelling, bleeding, infection, scars, lumpiness, numbs, asymmetrical or uneven lips. If something bothers you after the surgery, don’t hesitate in contacting the surgeon that performed your lip augmentation.
Should the average working Jane opt for lip augmentation?
When it comes to plastic surgery, especially if you don’t have any obvious flaws, you should think twice before going through it. And that’s not only because usually, a surgery like this is costly, but also because most plastic surgeries come with medical or aesthetic risks. So only go through such an intervention if you have a real confidence issue or if your looks are very important in your professional or personal life and only after you’ve made sure that you have the necessary funds for the surgery and for follow-up checks and fixes if necessary.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop Menu Prices - May 30, 2023
- How Much Does a Jewelry Appraisal Cost? - May 30, 2023
- How Much Does Elongated Soft Palate Surgery Cost? - May 30, 2023
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!