Testogen isn’t the only testosterone booster sold online. In fact, there are thousands of other boosters on the market. Out of the thousands available, around 99% of them are scams. But is Testogen one of the 1% that work as advertised? Well, we used it and found out! So check out this Testogen review to know if the product will help you or not.
Men will usually hit their peak testosterone levels before they turn 30. From there it’s all downhill
A lack of testosterone in your body will lead to a bunch of symptoms, all easy to spot, like these:
- A decrease in self-confidence.
- A heavy feeling of tiredness.
- You will have trouble falling asleep and your sleep won’t be as deep anymore, leaving you tired each and every day.
- Some men have an erection problem as testosterone levels get lower.
- Your workouts will seem harder and results will come slower.
- You will have no energy.
- It will be harder to lose fat.
- At the same time, you’ll gain fat faster, even while dieting.
And the worst symptom will be that you’ll start to feel old and that’s a bummer.
Testogen is a natural supplement that promises to increase the natural production of free testosterone, only through natural ingredients that have proven their strength in scientific studies.
How much does Testogen cost? – You should only buy this supplement from the official website. A month’s worth of Testogen costs $54.95, but you will always find freebies and discounts on bulk orders. The shipment will be free and fast. Right now, you will be able to find great offers on the official website.
The main capabilities of Testogen as a testosterone booster are:
- It helps you build muscle and recover faster after working out.
- If will improve your love life by helping you have stronger erections.
- It will help you sleep better and deeper.
- It will help you burn excess fat faster with fewer exercises.
- It will make your skin look healthier.
- It will make you feel younger and with a lot more energy.
It is the modern equivalent of a fountain of youth.
Let’s see the ingredients inside Testogen
Testogen has the best combination of natural ingredients out of over 100 testosterone boosters that we have tried.
Magnesium – After extensive research, it has come to the conclusion that men with low testosterone levels also lack magnesium. This made the team behind Testogen to add it to its ingredients. Studies show that magnesium will also help increase your testosterone level by up to 30%.
D-Aspartic Acid – A great quantity, 2 g of this natural ingredient can be found in a bottle of Testogen. It is considered the main ingredient of the product. It will trick the brain into releasing additional testosterone in your blood.
Vitamin K1 – A vitamin that is known to boost the body’s ability to absorb Vitamin D. Vitamin D has a direct impact on testosterone levels.
Panax Ginseng – a plant commonly found in Chinese traditional medicine, known to improve your concentration, endurance, and strength.
Boron – This is a newer natural ingredient, that isn’t found in most testosterone boosters because only recent studies have shown its testosterone boosting capabilities.
Nettle Leaf Extract – This ingredient’s main purpose is to stop testosterone from binding to SBHG. More testosterone can move freely inside your body if this binding process is stopped.
Bioperine – This ingredient doesn’t have a direct correlation to increased testosterone levels, but it has a very important role: it will improve your body’s nutrient absorption. Your body will absorb nutrients, minerals, and vitamins a lot faster with the help of Bioperine.
Tribulus Terrestris – This is an ingredient you’ll find in almost all testosterone boosters, and that’s because it works.
Fenugreek – This ingredient is able to do a lot for your body: it will increase testosterone levels, reduce fat, and improve your exercise performance. Some studies have also pointed out that Fenugreek can reduce bad cholesterol in your body.
Vitamin B6 –Vitamin B6 is an important factor in the production of androgens that help raise testosterone levels inside your body. It will help your body keep estrogen levels to as low as possible.
Zinc – Zinc is one of the main factors in natural testosterone production, but most men have a lack of Zinc in their bodies. Some studies have pointed out that people with normal Zinc levels will have higher testosterone levels for a longer time in their life.
Vitamin D3 – This vitamin will improve your bone health, by regulating how your body absorbs calcium. Vitamin D3 will also help with muscle strength.
Selenium – People only require a small amount of this mineral inside their bodies. Even so, its role in the body’s metabolism is a big one, because it restricts free radicals from damaging the body. Selenium also increases your testosterone levels and sperm production and quality.
How does Testogen work?
It works by filling the gaps – Customer reviews of Testogen show that for most people, it’s pretty hard to eat a well-balanced and complete diet each and every day. This means that it’s almost impossible for us to get all the nutrients required to boost our testosterone just from proper eating. Testogen will make sure you get everything your body needs to produce testosterone in an effective way. That’s why we say it fills the gaps.
Gain in Free Testosterone – As you already know, Testosterone will usually try to bind to a protein known as Love Hormone Binding Globulin (or SHBG) which makes it lose some of its properties. And we’re talking about almost half of all testosterone, that is bound this way. By slowing down the production of SHBG, Testogen helps your body use more of the free testosterone.
Less Estrogen – Estrogen is an important hormone for women, but men have it too, just in smaller quantities. The enzyme aromatase is the one that creates estrogen, and it burns testosterone in the process. Testogen will inhibit estrogen production, making your body release more testosterone in the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How should you take Testogen? – You have to take 4 capsules each day. It would be best if you can take one with each meal and the least pill before you go to sleep at night. You should take the pills each and every day, even when you don’t work out.
- Does Testogen have any side effects? – Testogen has been tested thoroughly and featured no side effects. No online reviews have shown any people experiencing any side effects either. Even so, you should remember that everybody is different, so you should consult a doctor before trying it. Also, stop as soon as you notice any side effects.
- Does Testogen come with any money-back guarantee? – Yes. You have up to 67 days from receiving your order to return the unused bottles in their original packaging and you will get a 100% refund, no questions asked. You will still have to pay any shipping charges for the package return, but it’s still a great deal.
Should Testogen be Taken Only by Older Men?
Testogen reviews show that it will help anyone that has low testosterone levels. If you have normal testosterone levels but still want a boost for your workouts, Testogen will help you, although results will be a little more subtle. Men between the ages of 18 and 28 have seen great results while using Testogen to improve their strength, build faster muscle, and have more energy.
Where can you buy Testogen from? – You can only buy Testogen from the official website. Don’t get it from any other sources to avoid scams. Click the banner below to get to the official website.
Should You Buy Testogen?
You should try Testogen if you’re looking to improve your testosterone levels using nothing but natural ingredients. Most customer reviews of Testogen are on a very positive note.
You will notice some very positive changes if you have patience, but remember that there is no miracle product to give instant results.
Remember: This is an informative article, any order you make will be placed only on the official website.