We were planning on writing an article about the best reads from the Amazon bookstore, but as you probably know, you can’t just pick 10 best titles, as there are a lot of books that deserve attention. So we decided to show you the books with the funniest titles. We do warn you, seeing their covers might make you buy them.
Let’s not linger any longer and start with the titles! Also remember that the actual titles can be seen in the pictures, not our headlines.
1. A book with images you shouldn’t “fap” to
This is the book that gets the first place, mainly because it’s full of pictures, making it easier to read. We didn’t try to read it, we wouldn`t advise you to do it either unless you really have a problem that this book can fix.
One of the top reviews says: “Mind over matter on this one guys, if you’re really determined, you can accomplish anything. if you can see it, you can achieve it. A funny book, not for reading in jail.”
2. A book that teaches you games to play with your cat. And I mean the real pet.
Deceiving title, but we later learned it is a book about actual games you could play with your cat. Don’t buy it if you don’t have a cat. One of the top reviews is this: “I laughed so hard when I read this that the milk I was drinking was blown out through my nose all over the table. Don’t pass up the chance to get this book!”
3. Be prepared to learn an important lesson that will help you throughout your life.
It is a fact that eating people is a bad thing. This book looks like it will make you understand that this isn’t a rule you want to bypass too easily. One of the top reviews is this: “The college setting and the main characters have remained with me since reading this book approximately 3 years ago. Rather highbrow, although expected from Malcolm Bradbury’s background as a professor. Well worth the time and money.”
4.A guide to the business world
We first thought it’s a book about really challenged men, but we soon realized this is a guide for businesswomen.
5. A problem many face is their very low IQ here’s a great way to raise it
Get ready to find the easiest way to raise your IQ and become a genius. A great satiric book, that will be a very interesting read after you get over the laughs caused by the title.
6. Going to the bathroom can be an art. Learn how with the help of the book below
It might seem weird but you can learn in fact a few different ways in which you can poop. Get this book once you are tired of using your own “technique”.
7. The next book not only has a great title, but it features great content also
It was a title that got some really long lols from us, but once we got to the description, things got even better.
“Samurai sword-wielding kittens and hamsters that love .50-caliber machine guns commingle with a cracked out Tyrannosaur that is extremely hard to potty train. Bacon is better than true love and you may awake in the middle of the night to find your nephew nibbling on your toes.”
8. A book with facts that just can’t be taught in schools, they say. They nailed it with the title
The title was what caught our attention, but the main facts presented in the book are also very interesting. Here are just a few of them:
“* A zombie apocalypse? It could happen. 50% of humans are infected with a parasite that can take over your brain.
* The FDA wouldn’t let you eat bugs, right? Actually, you might want to put down those jelly beans. And that apple. And that strawberry yogurt. “
9. What to know what is probably going to kill you? Then here’s a very nice read
Not a book intended for the optimists, a great read if you think the world is going to end, but you just don’t know how yet. Here are some facts from the book:
“• Experiments in green energy like the HiPER, which uses massive lasers to create a tiny “contained” sun; it’s an idea that could save the world if it doesn’t consume us all in a fiery fusion reaction first.
• Global disasters like the hypercane—a hurricane so large it could cover all of North America and shoot trailer parks into space!
• Terrifying new developments in robotics like the EATR, which powers itself on meat—an invention in the running for “Worst Decision Made by Anybody.”
10. Our personal favorite, a great way to start a book is to know its ending, right?
One of the top-rated reviews stated: “What an utterly entertaining book! Now, it does have a lot of curse words in it, so if you don’t enjoy sarcasm and a generous sprinkling of swearing, you might want to pass on this book. However, if you’re like me and sarcasm is your first language, followed by cursing, followed by English, it’s a wholly entertaining look at the worst case possible scenarios of how space, people, robots and chicken potatoes are out to kill you.”