Invest in your future!
Today you can invest in your future by preserving (banking) your own stem cells and their clinical use in different therapies. Harvesting stem cells from children’s cord blood and teeth is old news, but today, by harvesting adipose tissue you can sample stem cells from adult people. The usefulness of stem cells begins to be well known in regenerative medicine with very good results, for the treatment of some diseases, and the number of illnesses and diseases that can be treated with stem cells grows year by year. For example, Biohellenika is the first company in Europe that separated and preserved stem cells from adipose tissue.
Preserve your own stem cells from fat!!
Preserve your stem cells NOW! Studies have shown that stem cells lose some qualities with age. With the development of numerous clinical applications of stem cells in regenerative medicine, it is advisable to sample stem cells from your fat as soon as possible. Harvesting stem cells from fat is a minimally invasive procedure without hospitalization. After harvesting, the company takes the adipose tissue, separates and preserves it in a stem cell bank and releases them on demand when your doctor indicates therapies with stem cells.
This Is The Real Price of Having a Baby
What are stem cells from fat?
New studies show that using stem cells from adipose tissue for therapeutic purposes, plastic surgery and aesthetics lead to:
- Tissue regeneration after reconstructive breast surgery;
- Tissue regeneration after necrosis due to radiation of cancers;
- Skull regeneration and healing after a strong trauma;
- Anti-aging skin treatment;
- Hair loss therapy;
- Or other diseases including cardiovascular disease, broncho-mediastinal fistula treatment, Crohn’s disease, perianal fistula, treatment if there are complications in bone marrow transplantation;
Studies and experimental therapies with promising results in stem cell therapies are:
- Multiple sclerosis, ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke, spinal cord trauma with limb paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, emphysema, urinary incontinence, osteoarthritis treatment, liver disease, diabetes, acute or chronic cardiac ischemia, limb ulcers due to diabetes.
Stem cells collected from adipose tissue may be used to regenerate:
- Intervertebral discs;
- Spinal cord;
How are the stem cells sampled from your adipose tissue?
- By liposuction performed especially for the sample;
- By liposuction performed to reshape the body;
- By open surgical body shaping operations or other operations;
After harvest, adipose tissue is filtered. From 250 ml of fat, only 5 ml of stem cells will be extracted.
To extract and prepare the stem cells for banking it costs around $2,000. After that, it’s $120 a year to store the stem cells.
For the best results, it is vital that you harvest and store stem cells when you are still young and healthy because these stem cells lose their qualities in time.
These types of stem cells have great potential for use in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering because they are able to transform into many other cells in the body, so they are a perfect match for your body and there is no chance of rejection of transplanted stem cells. So if you’re considering liposuction, think again and make sure you arrange to bank some of those vital stem cells!
As stem cell science moved forward I am sure more exciting stem cell break-through therapies will become established and available to the public.