Body treatments designed to eliminate adipose tissue have become more and more sought after in recent years, both by women and by men. There are many procedures that promise impressive results, but not all of them are safe for the health of patients.
The Emerald Laser™ uses state-of-the-art laser technology, is free of adverse reactions, and the patient does not need recovery time after the procedure.
How much does Emerald Laser treatment cost?
The cost of six Emerald Laser treatments is anywhere between $1,800 and $2,500. So, for a single treatment, you will have to get $300 to $420 out of your pocket.
Emerald Laser™ treatment overview
The Emerald Laser™ is a revolutionary treatment, unique in the world, that incorporates cold or green light laser technology, manufactured in the USA, which is FDA-cleared and approved for reducing overall body circumferences and in patients with a body mass index over 30.
It targets multiple problems at the same time: improves skin quality, reduces fat deposits, and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
In order to obtain the approvals, three double-blind (double-masked) clinical studies were carried out. This means that neither the patients involved in the study nor the medical research team knew who are the people who benefit from the actual treatment, respectively who are the ones who receive the placebo treatment.
Research has proven that Emerald Laser treatment does not cause unwanted reactions, but also that this procedure generates almost a quarter more energy than the classic laser.
How does it work?
The Emerald Laser is a cold laser therapy used for fat loss (laser low or green laser), which acts by emulsifying fats, without destroying cells. Instead, fat cells shrink. Once emulsified, the fat is transported through the lymphatic system, in the form of free fatty acids, and directed to the muscle tissues, where it will serve as a source of energy.
What happens during your Emerald Laser fat loss treatment?
Before performing the first treatment with the Emerald Laser, a consultation is required during which the patient’s history will be known and the goals and personalized treatment protocol will be established.
The procedure is non-invasive and very easy to perform. The patient must lie on the treatment bed for approximately 30 minutes, during which the device delivers laser energy via ten transmitters to the selected treatment area. The patient will not feel any discomfort and will not feel the laser waves, only the light being visible.
Since the Emerald Laser is free of adverse reactions or dangers to the patient’s health, the presence of medical personnel is not necessary during the procedure. Also, no preparation is needed before the procedure. Upon completion, the patient can leave immediately.
In order to optimize the results, during the treatment, proper hydration with at least 2 liters of water per day is very important, to help the body eliminate emulsified fats. Also, for faster results, a healthy diet and exercise are recommended, to help the body in the process of eliminating fat deposits.
How many Emerald treatment sessions are required?
In general, six to eight sessions are needed at an interval of three to seven days.
More sessions may be required if:
- you have had previous surgery, including body contouring and body sculpting (liposuction, tummy tuck, cesarean section);
- you are over the age of 55;
- you have a very active lifestyle;
- you smoke for more than 10 years;
- you are in menopause;
- you are obese (BMI over 30);
- your weight has varied by more than 4.5 kg in the last three months;
- you are being treated for psychosis or depression;
- you have medical conditions that affect your weight or cause bloating/swelling.
Improvements can be seen from the start of treatment, maximum results are achieved one to two weeks after the last session, but the benefits continue for up to 12 weeks.
Advantages of Emerald Laser fat reduction
Among the many advantages of Emerald Laser™ treatment, we should mention:
- reduces inflammation, improves mitochondrial function, which is the basis of energy generation in the body, converts nutrients and oxygen into energy, optimizes genetic expression to increase the quality of life;
- accelerates metabolic burning, an important thing that helps to lose weight in a short time;
- the treatment is totally non-invasive, without any discomfort;
- produces the actual melting of fat cells, the weight loss in centimeters being due to the reduction of fat deposits and not the elimination of excess water like other treatments;
- increases the production of collagen in the skin, responsible for skin firmness;
- decreases the production of stress hormones;
- works on large body areas.
Contraindications to Emerald Laser™ fat freezing treatment
The Emerald Laser™ is contraindicated for patients with implantable pacemakers, photosensitive epilepsy, pregnant women, active cancer, or in the first year of remission.