Leaf removal services will charge a minimum of $70 with typical costs varying from $125 to $250 to rake leaves. Lawn clean-up prices in the fall and spring are anywhere between $400 and $700 per acre that includes tree debris removal, garden, landscaping, and leaf clean-up.
Leaf Removal Expense Chart
- 1 Leaf Removal Expense Chart
- 2 Yard Clean-Up Expenses
- 3 Cost of Leaf Removal From Gutters
- 4 Leaf Removal Expense Per Acre
- 5 Landscaping Clean-Up Expenses
- 6 Garden Clean-Up Expenses
- 7 Tree Debris Removal Price
Leaf Clean-Up Price Elements
- 8.1 How To Quote Leaf Removal Services
- 8.2 Size of Property
- 8.3 The Number Of Trees and Their Type
- 8.4 Leaf Removal Service Experience
- 8.5 Leaf Blowing or Bagging
- 8.6 Vacuuming or Mulching Leaves
- 8.7 Frequency of Lawn Upkeep Services
- 8.8 Minimum Charges for Leaf Removal
- 8.9 The time
- 8.10 Leaf Pick Up Equipment
- 8.11 Garden compost Cost
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Leaf Removal Services Near Me
- 11 Questions for Your Lawn Clean-up Service
- 12 How To Save Some Money on Lawn Clean Up
Leaf Removal Cost
- National Average Expense – $181
- Minimum Expense – $50
- Max Expense – $413
- Typical range – $125 to $250
Yard Clean-Up Expenses
Fall Clean-up Costs
Spring CLean-Up Expenses
Cost of Leaf Removal From Gutters
Leaf Removal Expense Per Acre
Landscaping Clean-Up Expenses
Garden Clean-Up Expenses
Garden clean-up costs will vary between $60 and $200 depending upon just how much gardening is needed and what kind of plants are being grown. For cutting hedges, and cleaning paths and sidewalks, garden professionals will generally charge a per-hour rate that starts at around $25.
Tree Debris Removal Price
Leaf Clean-Up Price Elements
How To Quote Leaf Removal Services
- Residential or commercial property Size
- Number and Types Of Trees
- Experience In the Field
- Leaf Blowing or Bagging
- Vacuuming or Mulching
- Frequency of Usage
- Minimum Charges
- Necessary Time
- Leaf Pick up Equipment
Size of Property
The Number Of Trees and Their Type
Leaf Removal Service Experience
Leaf Blowing or Bagging
If you need to have your leaves bagged, some lawn businesses will tidy up and bag your leaves for $40 to $45 per employee per hour or $5 to $10 per bag. Talk to the business to see if they remove the bagged leaves from your residential or commercial property or if they leave them on the curb for your trash collection. Due to the additional materials and work needed to bag the leaves, the expense of bagging leaves is higher than blowing them.
Vacuuming or Mulching Leaves
Another alternative is to have your leaves saved for mulching. The leaves are vacuumed and sliced by the service company, then put in your garden beds. Dry leaves take a much shorter time than damp leaves when transforming into mulch, so it’s perfect to wait on leaves to be dried completely prior to mulching them to save money and time. Water the chopped leaves, and soon they will disintegrate, leaving fresh mulch for your garden. Mulching expenses can be an extra $70 to $100, however, it might save you money on acquiring and using mulch.
Frequency of Lawn Upkeep Services
Minimum Charges for Leaf Removal
Leaf Pick Up Equipment
Garden compost Cost
Frequently Asked Questions
Leaf clean up businesses can either bag or mulch the leaves for you. Your choices are to leave the bagged leaves on the curb for trash pickup or let the leaf removal business deal with them for you for a small recycling cost of about $30.
What Is The Very Best Season for Leaf Removal?
The most common season to have your leaves removed is fall. If you are trying to find a single leaf removal service, it will normally need to be added to a bigger task for the business. These bundles are often described as “fall clean-up” or “spring clean-up” services. These plans typically have extra services like cleaning up garden beds or winterizing and will cost about $350.
In the spring season, lots of people are trying to find a leaf removal service for all the postponed winter season leaves that fell after the fall season. This one-time per season job is typically more affordable than the one time per fall season service.
Leaf clean up services will charge $5 to $10 per bag of leaves or about $125 to $250 for the typical property lawn. On big properties, leaf removal costs $400 to $700 per acre depending upon the number of trees and fallen leaves.
Leaf Removal Services Near Me
- Leaf removal businesses are specialized and effective in their work, finishing their job faster.
- The business supplies all the devices and products for cleaning up the leaves.
- Wet or dry leaves will not matter. The business knows how to get rid of them in either case.
- The business can securely and effectively clear your gutters. This might be particularly useful with hard to reach gutters.
- If you utilize the mulching service, the business will do the mulching also.
Questions for Your Lawn Clean-up Service
- What sort of equipment do you make use of?
- Do you get rid of the leaves from the rain gutters? What is the extra expense if it isn’t included in the initial quote?
- What is the expense of leaf removal per square foot?
- Have you dealt with anybody in my area that I could talk to?
- For how long have you been in business?
- Do you have a leaf removal minimum charge?
- Do I need to be home when you finish the service?
- What types of payment do you accept? Are there any discount rates for utilizing one kind over another or for recommendations?
How To Save Some Money on Lawn Clean Up
Dry leaves are easier and more affordable to get rid of than wet ones.
If you have your own equipment and products, the business might utilize yours for a lower cost.
Lots of businesses have a recommendation program. Ask if your regional leaf removal business provides rewards and discount rates for recommendations.