Village Health Club is widely regarded as one of the premier fitness and wellness destinations in the area. With state-of-the-art facilities, top-notch amenities, and a vibrant community, it’s no wonder so many fitness enthusiasts are interested in becoming members.
But before signing up, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of Village Health Club’s membership costs.
Membership pricing can vary across Village Health Club’s numerous locations. Generally, though, individual memberships range from $100-$200 per month, with options for discounts through corporate plans or other special offers.
Location-specific factors like size, amenities, and demand impact prices. Overall, Village Health Club positions itself as a luxury, full-service fitness club, so costs reflect the high quality.
How Much Does a Village Health Club Membership Cost?
Village Health Club offers several membership tiers to meet different needs. Here’s a breakdown of the main plans:
- Monthly Fee: $149
- One adult member
- Access to all gym facilities and group fitness classes
- Discounts on personal training, spa services, and specialty programs
- Monthly Fee: $249
- Two adult members
- Same access as individual membership for both members
- Monthly Fee: $299
- Two adult members and up to 4 child members under 18
- Access for the whole family to enjoy Village Health Club
- Monthly Fee: $99
- Available to employees of partner companies
- Proof of employment required
- Same access as individual membership
For all membership types, there is also a one-time $125 joining fee. This covers the administrative costs of setting up your membership.
Amenities and Services Included
The monthly membership fee provides access to a wide range of amenities and services, including:
- State-of-the-art fitness floor with weights, cardio machines, and strength training equipment
- Over 100 weekly group fitness classes, like yoga, pilates, cycling, and bootcamps
- Basketball/racquetball courts and a rock climbing wall
- Indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, and aquatic programs
- Men’s and women’s spa with sauna, steam room, and lounge
- Kid’s club with supervised activities and play areas
- Pro shop and juice bar/cafe
The spa at Village Health Club also offers luxurious treatments like massages, facials, body wraps, and more. These services require paying additional fees beyond the regular membership cost.
Additional Costs to Consider
While the membership fee covers use of the core facilities, there are some extra costs members may incur:
- Personal training packages – $100/hour or $500 for 6 sessions
- Specialty fitness classes – $5-20 per class
- Spa treatments – Range from $100 for a basic facial to $250+ for a full spa package
- Guest passes – $20 per guest per day
Personal training and specialty classes like martial arts, pilates reformer, or swim lessons are not included in the general membership. These programs require additional fees paid directly to the instructors or trainers.
Discounts and Promotions
Village Health Club does offer select discounts and promotions to help reduce the cost of membership:
- Corporate wellness rates – Provided to employees of partner companies
- Family memberships – Discounted compared to individual memberships
- Annual prepay – Pay for 12 months upfront and get the 13th month free
- Membership drives – Occasional deals like waived enrollment fees
New members should inquire with membership advisors about any current discounts or seasonal specials. Following Village Health Club on social media can also provide early access to promotional offers.
Benefits of Membership
Considering the high-end amenities and luxury facilities, Village Health Club provides excellent value from the membership investment. Benefits include:
- Access to top-rated fitness, spa, and wellness services
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment and immaculately maintained facilities
- Dynamic group fitness programming with expert instructors
- Vibrant social community and opportunities to meet health-minded peers
- Ongoing support from personal trainers, nutritionists, and wellness coaches
- Convenience of multi-location access at Village Health Club destinations
For fitness enthusiasts interested in an elevated and holistically healthy lifestyle, a Village Health Club membership provides the premier environment and resources to support your wellness goals.
Village Health Club offers premium gym experiences with membership prices ranging from $100-$200 monthly. Several tiers cater to individuals, families, and corporate clients.
Consider amenities needed, potential add-ons, and discounts when evaluating pricing. Ultimately, Village Health Club members gain an invaluable wellness community and access to best-in-class fitness facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in a Village Health Club membership?
A standard Village Health Club membership includes access to the full gym facilities, group fitness classes, indoor/outdoor pools, spa lounge, and other amenities. Personal training, spa treatments, specialty classes, and guest passes require additional fees beyond the regular monthly membership cost.
But the membership fee provides use of the fitness floor, weights, cardio equipment, recreational courts, pools, and basic gym facilities.
How can I get the best deal on a Village Health Club membership?
The best way to save on a Village Health Club membership is to inquire about discounts and current promotional offers. Options like corporate wellness rates, annual prepay to get a free month, or member referral rewards can provide savings.
New members may also receive a temporary trial membership for a low introductory rate. Following Village Health Club on social media provides early access to the best specials and deals as well.
What are the membership options for families at Village Health Club?
Village Health Club offers a Family Membership plan that includes two adult memberships plus up to 4 child memberships for kids under 18. The monthly fee is $299 for the whole family.
This can provide excellent value for families seeking a top-quality gym and wellness environment. Family memberships allow parents and kids to work out, take classes, and use the facilities together while saving compared to individual rates.